games today Nov 18

I was also watching the Oregon ASU game during our game and I saw Nix had 381 and 6TDs in the first freaking half! I really wish these PAC teams were not coming over.

I was also watching the Oregon ASU game during our game and I saw Nix had 381 and 6TDs in the first freaking half! I really wish these PAC teams were not coming over.

Meh. Oregon is legit, but those other 3 schools have major question marks. USC hasn’t been dominant since Pete Carroll left and PC has been gone for over a decade. Washington and UCLA have been the same way for the last decade or so. So exactly what am I fearing from those schools coming into the B1G?

Meh. Oregon is legit, but those other 3 schools have major question marks. USC hasn’t been dominant since Pete Carroll left and PC has been gone for over a decade. Washington and UCLA have been the same way for the last decade or so. So exactly what am I fearing from those schools coming into the B1G?

Oregon and Washington look great this year, but how much is having Penix and Nix? Those guys are gone after the year, and then what do they look like? Both those teams have established enough of a track record that we can count on them being formidable, but no guarantee they come in as top-10 teams.

Wouldn't it be nice to get a difference-making QB? We have seen with Banks and Beathard what that does to our offense.

Latest posts