GameDay to be at B1G championship game.

Agreed. Will be interesting to see who they have as guest game picker. Iowa alum? Msu alum? Or neutral?
My hope would be Kutcher or Tom Arnold.

If it were Iowa and Maryland playing for the Big Ten Championship next Saturday, they would probably being going to Fargo again for N. Dakota State. F them is right!!!

Make up signs with rankings of tv channels.We know which one gets the lowest ranking.Make sure they aren't in the top 4.

Got a lot of nerve bringing that trashy show to Indy for the CCG! Probably want to be their so the little herbie can be front and center if we lose. If we win little herbie won't be found!

Make up signs with rankings of tv channels.We know which one gets the lowest ranking.Make sure they aren't in the top 4.

Haha, that would be funny. The ITPR, Iowa Television Power Rankings:

1. BTN
2. Fox Sports
3. NBC Sports
4. Pac 10 Network
5. Longhorn Network

1. BTN
2. Fox Sports
3. NBC Sports
4. Pac 10 Network
5. Longhorn Network

I believe that's the Iowa Television Power INDEX. It's based on previous network performance divided by how many ****s I give about ESPN

I will be there and am willing to make the best sign anyone can come up with so long as it takes a shot at Herby.

I will be there and am willing to make the best sign anyone can come up with so long as it takes a shot at Herby.

"Herbie drives a No Love Bug"

It might seem a bit cheesy, but I have this picture in my head of the Love Bug VW (like "Ocho" from the old movies) with a giant tigerhawk on the driver's door and his ugly mugshot placed atop the steering wheel.

1. BTN
2. Fox Sports
3. NBC Sports
4. Pac 10 Network
5. Longhorn Network

1. TMZ Sports (seriously, they break as much or more news than anyone these days)
2. BTN
3. FS1
4. NBC Sports

And so what? So what if none of them picks Iowa to win (actually, at least one of them will because it wouldn't be good TV if they didn't)? Why get worked up about it? Let 'em talk. It's all good. Nobody can ever change the fact this team is 12 and 0. Actually, some of the national media's negativity (and a lot of it has been very positive) has fueled this team's passions and very possibly helped them succeed.