Gameday sign ideas

Oh yeah, the other thing they're making fun of is that we lost in the Rose Bowl. They got us there. We'll never be able to make fun of them for losing in the Rose Bowl.
The dumb asses are also saying the Hawks beating Rutgers is the nobody of football. Memory serves me right I think they lost one of their prestigious 14 bowl games to nobody a few years back!

The clowns have been bottom feeders for sooooooo long they don't have a clue to how to be respectful of anybody. I guess that's what happens when you have a complex. Maybe it's because they are to close to Lincoln. Clowns act just like fusker fans. Lol

Iowa State vs Iowa Hawkeyes
(Disclaimer: The Hawkeyes are legally obligated to play this game, let this be a warning to you!)

Oh yeah, the other thing they're making fun of is that we lost in the Rose Bowl. They got us there. We'll never be able to make fun of them for losing in the Rose Bowl.

That makes even less sense. Making fun of someone for losing a major bowl? I wouldn’t make fun of Alabama for losing the national championship game. They were clearly not as good as Clemson, but I wouldn’t rip on them.

The dumb asses are also saying the Hawks beating Rutgers is the nobody of football. Memory serves me right I think they lost one of their prestigious 14 bowl games to nobody a few years back!

Rutgers is a nobody. My SEC friends are saying the same thing. Who cares? Iowa shut them out and dominated, so what more could they want.

I’d rather play Rutgers than have a bye week early in the year.

Latest posts