Gameday predicts Iowa vs. OSU in the title game

That's a ballsy prediction considering how we've looked on the road this year and that 2 out of our next 3 are on the road.

That's a ballsy prediction considering how we've looked on the road this year and that 2 out of our next 3 are on the road.

A lot of things are in Iowa's favor. If the Hawks can pull out a win vs. MSU, Nebby loses to PSU and/or UM, and MSU loses to NU, Iowa needs to just win at Purdue, and the final game of the season, although a win would be nice, would be meaningless.

Means nothing though, if the Hawks pull a Minnesota vs. MSU.

This conference is just too hard to predict.

It isn't like the SEC, which has two good teams, one pretender and junk.

Or the Big 12, which has a few good offenses and NO D.

Or the Pac 12, which has 2 good teams.

The B1G has seven teams that could win the conference without too much of a stretch of the imagination.

This conference is just too hard to predict. It isn't like the SEC, which has two good teams, one pretender and junk. Or the Big 12, which has a few good offenses and NO D. Or the Pac 12, which has 2 good teams. The B1G has seven teams that could win the conference without too much of a stretch of the imagination.

this is why the B1G is the best conference and nebby is learning there is a difference between the physicality of B1G football and everyone else. even nw is physical and even the sec doesnt play as physical from top to bottom. the B1G might not have an elite team but i dont think any other conferences elite team can run the table in the B1G. and if they can they cant do it consistently. geez osu did it a little but we found out theyd been spending like usc with reggie bush.

This conference is just too hard to predict. It isn't like the SEC, which has two good teams, one pretender and junk. Or the Big 12, which has a few good offenses and NO D. Or the Pac 12, which has 2 good teams. The B1G has seven teams that could win the conference without too much of a stretch of the imagination.

this is why the B1G is the best conference and nebby is learning there is a difference between the physicality of B1G football and everyone else. even nw is physical and even the sec doesnt play as physical from top to bottom. the B1G might not have an elite team but i dont think any other conferences elite team can run the table in the B1G. and if they can they cant do it consistently. geez osu did it a little but we found out theyd been spending like usc with reggie bush.

That is why Delaney needs to stop PF'ing around and get the superconference together so we can get the four conference playoff system going.

B1G team will be like the Steelers coming into that system. They will roll in and beat these finesse teams down.

the koolaid sure does taste good doesn't it?:D

Re: Gameday is a joke, who even watch that crap?

Kirk Herbstreidt's talent is being embarrassed by that show. Lee Corso looks like a resurrected corpse and you can feel the awkwardness with each guest they have on there. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Latest posts