Gameday forecast...

And just like that Accuweather drops their forecasted high by 10 degrees for gameday. Now sitting at sunny and 83 degrees.

Weather channel has is at partly cloudy and 84. Much better than 93!

And just like that Accuweather drops their forecasted high by 10 degrees for gameday. Now sitting at sunny and 83 degrees.

Weather channel has is at partly cloudy and 84. Much better than 93!

That's better but still hot in Kinnick. Another 10 degree drop and it would be perfect!

I would agree, but this may not be good for everyone.. let me explain:

Hot temperature = Scantily clad Iowa City ladies + Copious amounts of beverages.

Scantily clad Iowa City ladies + Copious amounts of beverages = theantiAIRBHG's wandering eyes.

theantiAIRBHG's wandering eyes = a slap in the face by Ms. AIRBHG + possible loss of ride home from Kinnick.

A slap in the face by Ms. AIRBHG + possible loss of ride home from Kinnick = sad.

Oh well, HOORAY SCANTILY CLAD IOWA CITY LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tasmanian-devil.jpg

Things seem to be all over the place now for the forecast on Saturday. Most places have the highs sitting in the low to mid 80's but the issue now is possible rain. I have seen some sites go as low as 20% chance of rain to a couple saying 60% chance of thunderstorms. I'm hoping the rain stays away, I can deal with heat.

Latest posts