Gameday Experience

Regarding searching bags....what exactly are they looking for? Booze? Bottled Water? I'd really like to know. And why do they use sticks? What is it they are afraid of touching?

Criminy, I carry a small purse to the games and the last thing that could fit in there is some booze. If I was going to smuggle something in, it wouldn't be in my purse. That's soooooo obvious. If I was going to smuggle in those small liquor bottles, I would just slip several in my crew socks. But...I never remember to do that. Just watch...next week, they'll be tapping everyones ankles with a stick.

Also...what's with the security at the bathroom entrances. They did that last year too, but I am not sure why.

Regarding searching bags....what exactly are they looking for? Booze? Bottled Water? I'd really like to know. And why do they use sticks? What is it they are afraid of touching?

Criminy, I carry a small purse to the games and the last thing that could fit in there is some booze. If I was going to smuggle something in, it wouldn't be in my purse. That's soooooo obvious. If I was going to smuggle in those small liquor bottles, I would just slip several in my crew socks. But...I never remember to do that. Just watch...next week, they'll be tapping everyones ankles with a stick.

Also...what's with the security at the bathroom entrances. They did that last year too, but I am not sure why.

You wear crew socks with your stilettos? That's hot.
:eek::rolleyes::D:)

Regarding searching bags....what exactly

Didn't notice that. But maybe to stop the idiots who use the exit as an entrance so they don't have to wait in line.

Can't get stiletto's on...after my support hose and crew socks, they just don't fit right. Gotta go with the tennie's....and since I like to stand for the game, it's just as well!;):D

Careful here, lest ye ignite the whole "stand and shout!" vs "down in front!" debate! ;)

Careful here, lest ye ignite the whole "stand and shout!" vs "down in front!" debate! ;)

I heard one person yell "sit down" last weekend....first time in three years...I practiced selective hearing....and I didn't hear them. After all...they could have been yelling at someone else!

Latest posts