Gamebreakers - we have them!!!!!!!!

A

alexzelada

Willies - NFL wide receiver in the making

Smith - ESPN high-lite catches

Powell - speed, speed and more speed

Canzeri - get him in open space (why r the coaches sending him between the tackles?) and enjoy some Harmon flashbacks.

Weisman - games in 2011 and 2012 where he went over 200 yards. Rhymes with Heisman.

Duzey - Clark speed. Clark Kent that is.

K-Mart - remember why he was a pre-season AA returner?

Hamilton-Joe-Frankreiger-Coble-Reynolds - Singing, blocking, catching. They do it all.

Kittle - just another future NFL baller from the TE factory known as the Hawkeyes.

Beat-Hard - name says it all.

Parker - first name: Peter

Daniels - reminds me of Coker. You remember, the guy who was a Bowl MVP as a true freshman!

Scherff - it's pronounced SHERIFF. And he's the new one in town.

Gentlemen, this team is loaded with talent on the offensive side. Absolutely no reason for this team to be ranked 89th in scoring.

Whats-it-all-about.gif

I think all programs have a handful of players like these, the fact is you have to get them the ball in space and we struggle doing that.

I think all programs have a handful of players like these, the fact is you have to get them the ball in space and we struggle doing that.

That might have something to do with our reluctance to throw the ball deep? Powell is a difference-maker. Why he isn't targeted more is a mystery.

Sherlock Holmes wouldn't figure this mystery.

Scooby-doo and Shaggy too couldn't figure this mystery.

Mad genius to use play-Makers as decoys.

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around, does it make a sound?

If Iowa has gamebreakers on offense, and refuses to use them, do they really exist?

And sometimes we give a former walk-on candidate more touches than a future NFL WR. That also doesn't help us.

Struggle meaning "don't try". We're still trying to play the game with centers and power forwards in the age of the explosive perimeter player (yeah, yeah...wrong sport, I know).

Struggle meaning "don't try". We're still trying to play the game with centers and power forwards in the age of the explosive perimeter player (yeah, yeah...wrong sport, I know).

I think you defined "struggle" correctly.

Latest posts