Game Time

I pick Iowa to win this by 8. First off Iowa won there the last time they played. Second o$u lost to North Carolina who Iowa beat. Third Kraft is an overrated hack. Iowa is better.

Iowa 74
O$u suckeyes 66

Iowa also had Marble last year.. So last year's game isn't really relevant to me.

The points seem much harder to come by this year. Would love to be wrong, but just not seeing it this time, UNLESS it's one of those games where our shots are falling, but I'm not banking on that.

OSU - 71
Iowa - 59

P.S. - OSU doesn't have Aaron Kraft anymore.

Last edited:
Iowa will still win. If Kraft is not there anymore his replacement must be either a freshman or a terrible player that could not win the starting job over kraft the hack. This is an Iowa win. Iowa's rebounding and defense wins the game.

OSU 72
UI 57

I'm still positive on the Hawks, but this is just a bad match up for them. OSU will rain 3's on them, ala isu I fear.:(

OSU will be too quick, however, Iowa will find a way to come through....OSU will have too many late turnovers that lead to some clutch shots.....Don't mind me, I am under the influence of tamiflu, and whatever strain of virus I have....I will probably fall asleep right at the end when Iowa is making a comeback...:D

I'm looking forward to a day of colleges oops but will probably become for frustrated quickly. This smells like about a 10 pt loss.

I have a bad feeling about today. Iowa hasn't shot the ball well collectavly this season. If Ohio State shoots poorly and Iowa plays good defense and makes their free throws I could see Iowa winning however.

I predicted Iowa to win 74-66 so I was close, and most importantly I got the winning team right! Most of you all can't say that.

Your expectations are aligned with reality.

Iowa will get rolled in much the same way as by TX, ISU, UNI -- decent (surprising?) 1st half of competitive ball and the wheels fall of in the 2nd.

Hawks' only chance is if OSU goes NoCar and shoots like Iowa. Otherwise, it'll be an embarrassment of riches for the Buckeyes from the perimeter.

OSU 84 - Iowa 66

Feels good to be wrong! :)

Latest posts