Game Time Temp in the 30's

eyekwah

Hope the fans brought some winter garments. Freeze warning in effect for Miami Dade county tonight.

Somehow my sympathy level will probably drop along with the temp in regards of everyone down there. I'll take slightly above freezing right about now... Warm up tomorrow in sweet home Iowa....with a snowstorm.

The colder the better for us. I believe.

It's actually 32 in Atlanta right now, and going to get down to 18 there tonight. Now, this may a result of the cold air mass that seems to be taking a dump on everything East of the Rockies, but it still get's pretty chilly in Atlanta in the winter.

Iowa is used to playing in cold weather, but I don't think the cold will effect GT the same way it effected Miami last week.

Somehow my sympathy level will probably drop along with the temp in regards of everyone down there. I'll take slightly above freezing right about now... Warm up tomorrow in sweet home Iowa....with a snowstorm.

The wife and I are in McAllen Tx for the winter. Left DM on the 1st and a temp of 1 degree. It is a two day drive from DM to here. It is even cool here. Today we were lucky to reach 60. It is to be warmer tomorrow, 70 for a high. Then it cools back down. Freeze warning for Friday and Saturday. I do feel bad for those that have to tolerate the kind of cold in the midwest right now. I spent 62 years of winters and I made myself a promise to avoid them after I retired.

ShadasRevenge: "It's actually 32 in Atlanta right now, and going to get down to 18 there tonight. Now, this may a result of the cold air mass that seems to be taking a dump on everything East of the Rockies, but it still get's pretty chilly in Atlanta in the winter."

True but it's still close to 20 degrees below normal for us down here. They (the native Southerners) put on gloves and boots for anything below 50. Wimps.

Latest posts