Game time chat or thread?

WHy is anyone not named Melsahn shooting the ball for Iowa

Well you don't have to worry about May puttin' up any shots. Besides Cartwright, no one on the floor for us right now wants the ball in their hands. May couldn't wait to get that last pass off.

If you think about it, amazing we almost won this game. Iowa only has 2-3 players playing to win imo, and by that I mean players willing to step up, as no one on the team wants to lose.

I'm at work, what happened in the last 5 seconds

Hawks lost by 3, had two shots at the end to tie, but missed both. Play drawn up for McCabe, and with May and Gatens out....not much left to shoot. McCabe nearly air-balled, cartright got rebound and shot again, just short.

Both were decent looks.

That last shot was just a two by Cartwright. His foot was on the line. That would have been fitting had he made it.

Funny. Wide open 3s to secure the win in multiple games. Wide. Open.

Funny and sad. Man what I wouldn't give for a big shot Rob type player on this team. Maybe I will just YouTube some of his last second threes and just pretend he is wearing a Hawk uniform instead of Spurs or Lakers gear.

Hawks lost by 3, had two shots at the end to tie, but missed both. Play drawn up for McCabe, and with May and Gatens out....not much left to shoot. McCabe nearly air-balled, cartright got rebound and shot again, just short.

Both were decent looks.

? He missed the rim by 2 feet it looked like. It wasn't even remotely close.

Latest posts