Game time chat or thread?

I wonder what we would say about Cole if he'd never gotten hurt because I remember before he got hurt he could leap like no other guy his size.

Was going to post something along those lines. I know it's only a short clip, but notice how he moves prior to the injury. Sh*tty deal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfNL0qGfzWM]YouTube - Jarryd Cole Knee Injury[/ame]

BC is a pimp, half couter to close the half, I'm off to work, someone update the score for me if you would, thanks.

Go Hawks.

basabe with 10 pts and 3 reb.

decent half of b-ball. had a few chances to get some more points, but can't be too greedy. hopefully we can keep them in foul trouble and keep making the FTs.

Sucks the half court shot didn't count but he got the ball in his hands like .7 left so I had a feeling it would be close.

As Hawke said, maybe we should stick with no chats since we actually do good when there isn't a chat.

I guessed that Michigan would hurt us from the outside, but they are ice cold again. Just looking up the stats (I am watching the ESPN game cast), and UM is 3-13 from three, but 7-10 for two.

My guess is that Beline starts trying to go low, but if that's the case, I think we can slow them down. Besabe and Cole have no fouls so far, so bring it on.

It was still on his finger tips. Really could of gone either way.

Iowa needs to get them in foul trouble again.

Latest posts