Game Thread: Who Loves their Cousin More Championship

And you guys really want to play one of these teams?
I don't! You are right they would beat us by 70. Frankly I'm not very excited about playing Michigan as I think it could get real ugly (Rose Bowl memories) but Michigan is not in the class of Alabama or Georgia

Bama +6.5...easiest bet ever. Easy to zig when everybody else is zagging. Georgia's defense is awesome, but football has become about offense and the ability to score points.

Id love to see how we stack up
It’d be like Iowa playing an NAIA team. But we’d be the NAIA team.

I mean, it’d be cool to say you made the playoffs, but it’d actually be worse for recruiting to get beat 72-3 in front of 20,000,000 people than it would to win the big ten and go to the Rose Bowl.

I mean, it’d be cool to say you made the playoffs, but it’d actually be worse for recruiting to get beat 72-3 in front of 20,000,000 people than it would to win the big ten and go to the Rose Bowl.

Don’t care, I think this staff seeing how far they are would be good.

Oklahoma gets manhandled every other year and their recruiting doesn't seem to suffer.

But yeah btfo Utah is going to do more for the average high schooler than getting dicked on by Bama, I just don't buy that it would be any real negative.

Makes no difference now. Bama gonna win, there will be 2 SuckEC teams in CFP. And Roses are not in our future. But at least we aint going to NY and playing for pinstripes

Just remember what Iowa does.....holds teams under 30.
you-can-do-it-rob-schneider.gif
So did Georgia

yes.

The real question becomes: Does Notre Dame belong in the final 4 when Iowa beats Michigan?:)
Until Notre Dame joins a conference I do not believe they should get a playoff spot. Obviously it has happened and is probably going to happen again but it shouldn't. The Big 12 shouldn't get a spot either though.