Game thread Iowa vrs. Western Michigan

Iowa state coming back 10-7. Ohio’s defense looks spent at this point and they can’t stop ISU’s offense. 415 left.

I know you can’t . compare scores but it is concerning

Thunderstorms 30 miles to the west of IC, Nothing in the immediate area but this game may be weather delayed

I expect Mac to have his the best game of the year. He feels the best since his injury and he now has had three weeks of practice. Timing and touch should be a lot better.

Home and Away. Bobcats were at ISU last year.

They enter a difficult slate of conference play now. Gotta wonder if Matt is going to be on the hot seat
Iowa State is a bottom five FBS team all time. They have never had double digit wins. I think they have three nine win seasons and one of those was a century ago. They have had two decent coaches. They don’t have the liberty of firing Campbell until he strings together three or four losing seasons, and then they have to have a strong succession plan or be the new Nebraska. Maybe Bo Pelini wants to coach again?

Why the hell is ISU playing at a MAC school?
What funny is the interference calls they got away with last week and this week karma comes back to bite them in the ass. A field goal by ISU looked like it just snuck in but was called no good Then with two minutes left it look like the Ohio defender hit the ISU receiver earlier causing a deflected pass that was intercepted by Ohio
Stepping up in class.
LMAO!!!

Our previous opponents/victories are looking weak thus far.
We need to look good today. No one in the West looks that great. We get past Penn State with a win we are looking at 12-0. Stranger things have happened.

I had us going 11-1 with one loss to either Penn State or Wisconsin.

Iowa needs to be focused today and not looking to next weeks game.

Iowa State is a bottom five FBS team all time. They have never had double digit wins. I think they have three nine win seasons and one of those was a century ago. They have had two decent coaches. They don’t have the liberty of firing Campbell until he strings together three or four losing seasons, and then they have to have a strong succession plan or be the new Nebraska. Maybe Bo Pelini wants to coach again?
Totally agree with this thought process.