Game thoughts, unprovoked input...

Honestly...not that Kinnick is perfect, but here is my opinion of today's game experience.

* sound is okay, not penn state or Ohio state but adequate. I think ours sounds better now at kinnick.
* stadium really is not great. Hard to get in end zone section 39-40. Did not think it was much louder than kinnick.
* didn't try food toes too cold.
* replayed the same highlights over and over. Everything about nebraska that is important happened 15-20 years ago
* fans were not bad and they were knowledgeable....
* I would like to play this game earlier in year
* got whiny as the game went on.....very interesting

our tailgating is much better!

Go Hawks!

This was my impressions of Memorial stadium as well. The NFL style stadium is hard to get around, they herd you like cattle up like one ramp, super annoying. It isn't any louder than Kinnick at all. Tailgating was annoyingly super far away from the stadium. Fans are good though, the internet fans are as annoying as ***, but fans at the game and in the stadium are knowledgeable and nice.

How do I add a picture from my phone on here? And it is "an" Iowa Hawkeye Yanda jersey.

You can put it on twitter, and then link it from there......So just copy the picture URL address, click on the "insert image" icon and then paste. Easy peasy.

CU59zyJUEAAa6wh.jpg:large

Latest posts