Game Report: Maryland Exacts Revenge Against Hawkeyes

The Hawkeyes fell one spot to No. 21 in the NET after last night's loss. They also dropped one spot to No. 15 in Ken Pom.

The road games I’m looking at are at Indiana and at Minnesota. I think those are games we could get if we play well.

Mackey is just a super tough place to play and at Illinois and at Michigan State I’d give us less than a 30% chance.

I’m just a little nervous about some of the remaining home schedule. Illinois, Penn State, and Ohio State all have enough talent that if we don’t play well we can lose.

I would take 11-9 at this point without question.

The road games I’m looking at are at Indiana and at Minnesota. I think those are games we could get if we play well.

Mackey is just a super tough place to play and at Illinois and at Michigan State I’d give us less than a 30% chance.

I’m just a little nervous about some of the remaining home schedule. Illinois, Penn State, and Ohio State all have enough talent that if we don’t play well we can lose.

I would take 11-9 at this point without question.
Illinois is the only 1 of those 3 with more than 2 road wins for the season. And they are coming in at the wrong time. The guys will love getting a bounce back win against a team that’s won 7 straight.

Illinois is the only 1 of those 3 with more than 2 road wins for the season. And they are coming in at the wrong time. The guys will love getting a bounce back win against a team that’s won 7 straight.
I don’t feel terrible about Sunday’s game, the concern is the long flight back and little recovery with three games this week.

I personally think at some point we drop one or two at Carver, and I think we need to then steal at least one on the road.

Latest posts