Game Report: Hawkeyes Hold Off No. 24 Rutgers for 4th Win in a Row

This was a crucial win vs. a hot team. Now we get to face what I think is a very beatable Wisconsin team. I’m just glad they came up with that flopping rule, now we don’t have to put up with Brad “Flop” Davidson.

6th tier 1 win....I seen a graphic on BTN last night that said that is the 2nd most in college basketball only behind Kansas.

Just a little forewarning tho, we've seen good Fran teams in the past shit the bed. I was dreaming of Big Ten championships with that 2015/16 team at one point they were ranked 4th, had a 20-5 record, and then they finished 2-6. I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic that doesn't happen this year.

6th tier 1 win....I seen a graphic on BTN last night that said that is the 2nd most in college basketball only behind Kansas.

Just a little forewarning tho, we've seen good Fran teams in the past shit the bed. I was dreaming of Big Ten championships with that 2015/16 team at one point they were ranked 4th, had a 20-5 record, and then they finished 2-6. I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic that doesn't happen this year.

This team feels different, but I don't that it will be different. Only time will tell.

We know the road games will be difficult. There will be losses.

This team feels different, but I don't that it will be different. Only time will tell.

We know the road games will be difficult. There will be losses.
Iowa's team is filled with gritty gamers this year: Connor, Kriener, Toussaint, Wieskamp, Garza, CJ, Pemsl, almost to a man. It is different. But yes, every team loses games. Save the best for the tournament, when it matters most.

Latest posts