Game on ESPNU - how can i watch?

hawk4life73

I don't get ESPNU as part of my package. Anyone know how I could watch the game tonight? If you can help, please keep in mind that I'm not very "techy".

Thanks!

You should be able to get it online with Watchespn. If you have ESPN you should be able to use Watchespn. Might have to log in with your cable/satellite/streaming account though.....

I have it on Roku and get it but can't remember if I had to log in with provider info.....

:cool:

I think you guys a right in that if he gets the regular ESPN channels he should be able to catch it doe where else. If he has a desk top computer connected to the internet then he might also be able to get it on ESPN360.

The disappointing way this season has turned out maybe it should be called ESPN 180 as far as Iowa goes. :(

Thanks guys. Looks like a no go for me. Tried to get ESPNU (i have espn, espn2) but it says it's not part of my package and I need to call Mediacon to upgrade.

180?
This would imply the team actually looked good at one time, or showed promise.
Neither have ever been true.

Lol, I was referring to the Europe trip. Apparently a high school team would have given those guys in Europe all they wanted.

Thanks guys. Looks like a no go for me. Tried to get ESPNU (i have espn, espn2) but it says it's not part of my package and I need to call Mediacon to upgrade.

There are a lot of shady sites you can go to if you're desperate to watch the game. I use vipbox for a lot of streams. You just gotta be careful and if you're not tech savvy you might want to steer clear

Latest posts