Game on Channel 671 on Direct TV

CaneHawk62

On Fox Sports Midwest in HD. It is available on even the most basic package so everyone should be able to get it.

On Fox Sports Midwest in HD. It is available on even the most basic package so everyone should be able to get it.

Incorrect. It depends entirely on where you are located and what is designated as your local RSN. It isn't a big deal for Directv subscribers anyway. Most people in Iowa get Comcast Chicago so the game will be in hi-def on channel 666-1. In order to get the game on 671 you have to subscribe to the Sports Pack, unless you are in one of the few locations in Iowa that FSN Midwest is your RSN, which would be mostly in far southern/southeast Iowa.

I live in Des Moines area. According Direct TV Guide it will be on channel 666 here. Use the guide button or menu search feature to determine where it will be in your area.

For us non Direct tv owners in the area it is indeed on fox sports midwest. I have cox here in omaha.

It's on several channels. I have the Directv sports pack so I'll pick. My listing says it's available on 666, 669, 671. And others that I sometimes get based on regional blackout rules.

Latest posts