Game not available on btn.com

bud2380

Earlier in the year they said this game was going to be on BTN.com but it is an audio only broadcast. I just logged in. I can listen to Dolph, but no video. I am now watching Ferris St @ Michigan and that video works fine. So not only do we no longer get games on tv, we can't even get them online. Pathetic.

But we can still pay $9.99 a month for btn.com. Sweet deal!

I'm cancelling mine tonight. I'm sorry, but this is horse$h!t.

Earlier in the year they said this game was going to be on BTN.com but it is an audio only broadcast. I just logged in. I can listen to Dolph, but no video. I am now watching Ferris St @ Michigan and that video works fine. So not only do we no longer get games on tv, we can't even get them online. Pathetic.

So you paid for it and still can't watch? You better get every penny back from those bastards. :mad:

I take it back. I found it now. There was only a link to the audio on the front page, but if you keep digging around you can find a link to the video. Stupid setup, but at least it's working.

I signed up and was able to watch Sunday's game. Cannot watch tonight. Keeps wanting me to subscribe again. Annoying.

It's working for me.

bud, this happened to me also as I listened to the pregame. I had to relogg into the site in order for it to let me select the video.

Latest posts