Game Day Parking ?

TWR96

I have a question, I'm looking for a reserved parking spot for football game days. In the past I have parked at finkbine. Last year we decided to get season tickets. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with any closer parking suggestions than finkbine.

Thanks for your help.

Paradise Parking is close, don't know if they have open spots. Most of the houses just off Melrose have parking not sure how you would get a hold of any of them.

You can usually find parking passes on Craigslist. I love parking/tailgating in the dental lot personally. If you can get a stadium lot pass even better.

I have a question, I'm looking for a reserved parking spot for football game days. In the past I have parked at finkbine. Last year we decided to get season tickets. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with any closer parking suggestions than finkbine.

Thanks for your help.

Outside of finding a private lot like Paradise if you want consistent reserved parking your best bet is to up the donation level and get a parking pass.

I used to do the Hancher lot (before I moved to IC)...easy in/out...you can tailgate...free buses to within 2 blocks of the stadium.

We have only a few spots left for AWESOME season-long football parking, 3 minute walk to the stadium. We are located at 204 Golfview Ave in University Heights. We have easy in and out and don't block you in. Almost all spots are shady. Depending on how big your car is there is some space behind your car and on the other side of the sidewalk to use for tailgating. We are a family friendly enviroment and have had people parking at this spot for years. No kegs, etc. As of right now we have 2 spots and 1 extra spot that may be available that will only fit a compact car (but would have room for tailgating as well). Bathrooms are down the street, many port a potties available right across the bridge. Easy access to Hawkeye Express. First come, first served, I'm sure these spots will go fast. Go Hawks!

Thanks, Beth Cramer email at beth1129@mchsi.com

Latest posts