Game Day Iowa SPECIAL!!!!

DuffMan

I was in GDI yesterday talking to Mr. Revolt and he's running a HUGE sale on Coker and Hampton jerseys, they have TONS in stock. The Hampton is a throwback to boot! Get em while they are hot!

IMAG0332.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe they'll be some speculators who'll gobble them up, watch Garman get the number, have him break the cycle of bad luck and rush for a career 5,000+ yards, then cash in. Sort of like the baseball card guys before the bottom fell out of that market. Now is the time to take the risk! Bet on the future! Bet on Iowa football!

Those aren't even Nike...

No they aren't. He got in touch with the company that does the Steelers Jerseys for NFL apparel and gets those. They are exactly identicle to the Iowa jerseys except for the Tiger Hawk that goes on at the base of the V-neck which you can get and have added separately. The cool thing about them is he can get any number and any name (don't expect a players name unless you can prove you are related to them or have the same last name) and they are sewn on the back which is nice.

It's really not a bad deal, I think they are comparable in price to the "official" Iowa jersey that comes out each year, maybe even a bit less.

Speaking of Game Day Ron. Is he banned from this board, or is this one of the few Iowa boards he is not banned from? If he is allowed here, he would be a fun addition to this board.

That was my first thought, it's just a generic knockoff that looks like it could be a steelers jersey or maybe a hawkeye jersey. At least it's not as bad as these generic iowa jerseys. I saw way too many of these being worn in the stands at the insight bowl. While everyone else is concerned about the coaching staff and AIRBHG, this is what really irks me....

thumb.aspx

That was my first thought, it's just a generic knockoff that looks like it could be a steelers jersey or maybe a hawkeye jersey. At least it's not as bad as these generic iowa jerseys. I saw way too many of these being worn in the stands at the insight bowl. While everyone else is concerned about the coaching staff and AIRBHG, this is what really irks me....

Again they are steelers jerseys direct from the manufacturer.

Last edited:

Latest posts