Game ball goes to? Josh Ogelsby says Dolph &

Bobby.

I have no problem with that.
8 points, some Key rebounds, assists and shots.
Showed some very good Senior leadership.........CONGRATS Josh!

Uthoff was really good, of course and Whitey was 8 of 10 from FT line.

What stood out to me was that mid-range jumper Oglesby hit when OSU cut it to 3 late. Crowd was into it for the first time in the game, and things appeared to be slipping away a bit. That shot was huge.

Uthoff & White were excellent today, too.

He was the one who consistently penetrated the zone with his dribble. Great game by Josh.

credit when credit is due but consistency as always the concern so don't expect this night in night out.

He made some good plays, his passing was as important as his shots IMO.

It's frustrating to me that he's such a better passer than the Pgs.

Did anybody see JO hit that jumper that was neither long-range nor short-range, but rather somewhere in the middle of the potential ranges?

Did anybody else think that was important to the outcome of the game?

Did anybody see JO hit that jumper that was neither long-range nor short-range, but rather somewhere in the middle of the potential ranges?

Did anybody else think that was important to the outcome of the game?

Yes I did, but that's neither here nor there. :)

That little midrange jumper after OSU cut the lead to 3 was a huge shot.

I think the important thing about that shot is it WASN'T a midrange jumper at all. He drove the ball til he was in the lane, and took a super high % shot, rather than pulling from 17'.

That was a great Sr. move, and a big basket that we needed. There was so much time left in the game, because at that point we still needed to score baskets. I think it also lifted the team, and the next possession that Uthoff his the 3, it was the dagger that deflated OSU at that point.

I think the important thing about that shot is it WASN'T a midrange jumper at all. He drove the ball til he was in the lane, and took a super high % shot, rather than pulling from 17'.

That was a great Sr. move, and a big basket that we needed. There was so much time left in the game, because at that point we still needed to score baskets. I think it also lifted the team, and the next possession that Uthoff his the 3, it was the dagger that deflated OSU at that point.

That absolutely was a mid range jumper, about a step inside the free throw line, not sure what else you would call that. But it was great to see JO playing with confidence and looking to score, he's much better when he plays that way.

What does everyone here consider to be mid-range?

10 foot to 16 foot?

Yeah, 10' shot vs 16' shot is a HUGE difference. No matter what you want to call it a 10' shot and in is a very high % shot. 10'-15' shots are ok shots, still decent % shot. 15'-19' shots are the ones I just hate. Closer to 15' can be ok....but taking 17'-19' jumpers there is just no reason unless the shot clock is about expired.

Ogelsby shot was about a 12' WIDE OPEN jumper. I'd want to see Ogs shoot that 100% of the time, as it is both a pretty high% shot, and he was wide open.