Gamday is at Iowa City this weekend

I think this is the actual reason why I enjoy BTR's posts. Not that some of them aren't at least a little bit funny but the number of people on this board that can't see what he is doing most of the time.

Quality stuff.

Yeah, I see it, and I know, I was just trying to engage and play along. As informed someone else on 10-28 "It's schtick."

That's ok, because most only see what they expect to see. Which is why most can't see it.

57563853.jpg

Somebody is gonna get creamed by the outfield wall...which is reason enough alone to watch.

6a00e551db9e1a8834013488f5b7f4970c-pi.jpg

That's what I thought when I saw the field! How can that be safe for the players with a BRICK WALL just behind the endzone???

I think this is the actual reason why I enjoy BTR's posts. Not that some of them aren't at least a little bit funny but the number of people on this board that can't see what he is doing most of the time.

Quality stuff.

Cosign.

For the record (from Merriam-Webster):

Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.â€￾ There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

That looks ridiculous. Did they really put giant ALLSTATE logos on top of the ivy?! I am not a Cubs fan by any stretch, but that should be illegal.

I wonder how much it costs to live in one of those apts/condos behind the stands.
More than this prole can afford, I'm sure.

Latest posts