Gamday is at Iowa City this weekend

Maybe an old banner? Gameday is at Wrigley this week for the NW/Illinois game.

Strike that...Gameday is at the Illinois/NW game this week BECAUSE it's at Wrigley.

Wrigley isn't the only baseball stadium that got a makeover for a football game. Supposedly there's one at Yankee stadium too. Seems like a real promotional ploy. But I guess Iowa and NIU played at Soldier Field for the first game in 2007?

Wrigley isn't the only baseball stadium that got a makeover for a football game. Supposedly there's one at Yankee stadium too. Seems like a real promotional ploy. But I guess Iowa and NIU played at Soldier Field for the first game in 2007?

don't they play again there next year?

Strike that...Gameday is at the Illinois/NW game this week BECAUSE it's at Wrigley.

Strike that - Gameday is at Wrigley because NU's coaching staff pwns Iowa's coaching staff year in and year out. In the history of GameDay, has the show ever been hosted at a game that was broadcast on ESPNU?

Irregardless, GO CATS!!!!

Don't take him seriously. 1. You'll get a laugh that way, and 2. It's not meant to be serious in the first place
No, but it gets old after awhile. I don't even catch the humor in it.
It's just dumb and annoying. If you're(him, not you) going to tell a joke or make a post funny, then at least try a little harder.

It's just dumb and annoying. If you're(him, not you) going to tell a joke or make a post funny, then at least try a little harder.

His O'Keefe apologist/disciple schtick got old for me after awhile. This new one hasn't gotten there yet for me. But I think it's kind of funny, at least in that he's committed the ultimate cliff-jumping, which is a good reflection of the board the past few days (maybe not his intention, but it's why I find it funny). Eventually it will wear thin, but I don't think this one's permanant.

Strike that - Gameday is at Wrigley because NU's coaching staff pwns Iowa's coaching staff year in and year out. In the history of GameDay, has the show ever been hosted at a game that was broadcast on ESPNU?

Irregardless, GO CATS!!!!
It is beyond time for you to go away. You are not a Hawkeye fan. Get lost.

Do you think my pointing out of the obvious reason GameDay is going to Wrigley is meant as a joke? The joke is the offensive performance Ken O'Grief led his boys to on Saturday and it wasn't funny. But after seeing Kenny perpetually lay eggs against the Cats, I'm going on a fan strike until Iowa can beat NU in football.

You really don't see what he did there, do you?

I think this is the actual reason why I enjoy BTR's posts. Not that some of them aren't at least a little bit funny but the number of people on this board that can't see what he is doing most of the time.

Quality stuff.

I think this is the actual reason why I enjoy BTR's posts. Not that some of them aren't at least a little bit funny but the number of people on this board that can't see what he is doing most of the time.

Quality stuff.

It's also funny how he uses "irregardless" as a subtle jab at proles.

Latest posts