Future of Program - From a paying customer called "Noise"

If the stands start getting thin maybe they will relax their rules on booze. Go back to the times when botas were acceptable in the stands.
The stench from this season is right up there with 1978 and 1999. 2 years when a coaching change was required.
I remember getting totally **** faced by the end of the 1st quarter from having a bota full of vodka that was great in a sprite. Everyone was totally s-faced by half time. And I remember the gimmee an F, gimme a U, gimme a C, gimme a K, what's the spell. F*CK F*CK F*CK cheer that happened every quarter.

Low on talent = coaching. Inability to utilize the talent you have on the field and sideline to best fit the situation = coaching. Playing not to lose = coaching. Being a Kontrol Freak and not letting your assistants do what they are capable of doing = KF. The formula has run its course. Either give over Kontrol Ferentz which equals trusting your staff, stopping over-coaching players not to make a mistake or you are toast; it is just matter of time. I have seen this movie before when the game had passed Hayden by and we all lived a painful drawn out end. This is not a blip, bobble or just football, it is a trend and it shows with the talent on the field and the inability of the coaches to adjust.
I bought season tickets when Ferentz came to town and enjoyed the ride except for the last few years (if you include this one).
When the Program decided to go big time and continually raise ticket and parking prices along with mandatory donations to sit in a decent place I said "yes" but with that investment came higher expectations. My return on investment with pride, enjoyment and wins has flagged of late. Either turn back the clock on ticket prices along with my expectations or I will spend my entertainment dollars on a product that is less painful to watch.
Also as a response to a coach who turns either so arrogant or blind they will not answer the questions from reporters (or they get blackballed) or fans I plan to sell my Nebraska tickets to a Husker so they can paint our beloved Kinnick red. It is the only recourse I have left. Barta, fail to make changes (real changes - not a handcuffed Greg Davis dressed in a Ken O'Keefe suit) and I will not be renewing next year.
Signed, "Noise"

you some kind of dubstep whore?

Latest posts