Future Hawks in Shrine Bowl

The Iowa Shrine Bowl is on Saturday - 7:00 at Jack Trice. I'm planning on watching the replay on the Mediacom Connections Channel (MC22) on Sunday at noon.

There are a few future Hawkeyes on the rosters:
  • K Mike Meyer (North)
  • OL Cole Heissel (North)
  • LB James Morris (South)
  • S Tanner Miller (South)
  • QB Blake Haluska (South)

I'm pretty excited to see Morris in action as I think he's got a shot at playing time this year.

Links:
Iowa Shrine Bowl Site
Future Hawkeyes in Iowa Shrine Bowl - Fight For Iowa

The Iowa Shrine Bowl is on Saturday - 7:00 at Jack Trice. I'm planning on watching the replay on the Mediacom Connections Channel (MC22) on Sunday at noon.

There are a few future Hawkeyes on the rosters:
  • K Mike Meyer (North)
  • OL Cole Heissel (North)
  • LB James Morris (South)
  • S Tanner Miller (South)
  • QB Blake Haluska (South)
I'm pretty excited to see Morris in action as I think he's got a shot at playing time this year.

Links:
Iowa Shrine Bowl Site
Future Hawkeyes in Iowa Shrine Bowl - Fight For Iowa
Agreed, wouldnt be surprised to see Tanner Miller either whether it be special teams or in mop up duty(hopefully they have some this year)

I just hope they stay healthy and out of trouble. The experience is great, but when you throw a 100 recent high school grads on a college campus crazy things can happen. Especially when the cheerleaders are on the floor above and the five floors above them are full of high school girls there for volleyball camp. Let's just say there is more going on during the week than football...

Still remember watching Angerer in that game. Never saw a high school player dominate like that. Hope Morris looks the same or even better.