future Hawk JACOB RUDICK on TV right NOW

Aquinas got the ball back with 30 seconds to go and got a 93 yd rushing score. 20-7 Aquinas now with 20 seconds left in the half.

That TO came back and kicked that HC in the rear right before half. Future Hawkeye QB looks good on the field. He will be pre med when he enrolls at Iowa.

I know its only one game, but how is Ely considered a better recruit then Rudock? Is it just because hes going to Alabama?

29-7 final. Aquinas brings it home. Congrats to Rudock and Co. Not sure how Ely is ranked higher. He was throwin' up ducks all game.

Totals 283 yds passing and 2 TDs. Probably about 40 yards rushing.
Jake had two passes dropped that were perfectly thrown and would have added another 120 and couple touchdowns. What was impressive was his scrambling. His demeanor is amazing and the commentators mentioned it more than once. After he threw a perfect 50 yard strike to one of his two top receivers and it was dropped, he simply looked to the sidelines for another play. I think that is one thing that George Smith is teaching his players, be humble. After the soph running back ran for 93 yards, he sat on the bench and was congratulated by his teammates and he just smiled and was almost shy about it. Glad to see Jake get it and his team has a real chance to be NC's.

Man, it sure would be great if this could lead to somewhat of a recruiting inroad with this great high school program.

I was at the game last night and Rudock played really well he is a solid high school QB let's hope it continues at Iowa.

Coaches need to be sure to keep in this guys ear. Several articles on Rivals hint that Jake is becoming the bullseye on Al Golden's radar.

Latest posts