Funny matchup

What, you want to embarrass Rick Pitino w/ a first round loss? I remember many years ago, we were in the West Region, and the announcer pronounced is "Ahwa".........

It's strange, I become weirdly excited and sometimes confused, when I see Iona scores come over the update ticker...even when I am certain the Hawks did not play on that given day...

What, you want to embarrass Rick Pitino w/ a first round loss? I remember many years ago, we were in the West Region, and the announcer pronounced is "Ahwa".........
The best mispronunciation by an announcer is when Billy Cunningham was announcing the NCAA tournament game between "Oklahomer and Villanover" in 1988. At least he consistently mispronounced them!

Alabama is coached by Nate Oats, who's audition for moving up the coaching ladder was upsetting 4 seed Arizona with his 13 seed Buffalo team a few years ago.

Oats is a rising star and Alabama was smart to lock him up. Just needs a Chris Beard style deep run in the NCAA'S and he will be a national name.

Latest posts