Fun couple of weeks ahead

longtimer

Play an exciting Southern team at home and then follow with a likely thriller with Drake in Des Moines. Hey we could lose. Then we can get ready for a storm (snow) in New York. Iowa athletics are really fun right now

Coaches need to be aware that the most important thing in keeping their job is butts in the seats. Can there be more than 3 or 4 thousand for this next home game? How many Iowa fans will travel to New York? I cant imagine the total attendance of that bowl exceeds 20,000 unless Boston College has a better following than I think

Tough winter

Play an exciting Southern team at home and then follow with a likely thriller with Drake in Des Moines. Hey we could lose. Then we can get ready for a storm (snow) in New York. Iowa athletics are really fun right now

Coaches need to be aware that the most important thing in keeping their job is butts in the seats. Can there be more than 3 or 4 thousand for this next home game? How many Iowa fans will travel to New York? I cant imagine the total attendance of that bowl exceeds 20,000 unless Boston College has a better following than I think

Tough winter
BC fans seem pretty enthused. Ill bet they pack the place.

Hey we will always have that Ohio St, Nebraska, and Iowa St football games to fall back on in the off-season and between the poundings we will take in men's basketball (wrestling?). Women's basketball team is decent so there is also that going for us.

Tough winter

What, the football game is 18 days away and it could be beautiful 55 degrees that day. You are worried about the weather now??????

Tough winter

Iowa Football doesn’t have issues with Butts in the seats and for anyone to think KF job will be judged by the PinStripe Bowl attendance is really reaching. As for Fran and Iowa /Basketball attendance that’s most certainly is something to watch.

Sadly I won't be surprised in the least if they lose to Southern and Drake. I'm genuinely concerned the team won't win another game this season.

Sadly I won't be surprised in the least if they lose to Southern and Drake. I'm genuinely concerned the team won't win another game this season.

If Fran goes 4-27 then he deserves to be fired. They will win games instead of being a bubble tournament team they will be a bubble NIT team.

If Fran goes 4-27 then he deserves to be fired. They will win games instead of being a bubble tournament team they will be a bubble NIT team.

That’s pretty optimistic thinking bubble NIT. I don’t see Iowa sniffing any type of tournament bid!

Latest posts