Fuller suspense is killing me....

Fuller: Hey Jarryd...I might transfer out...

Cole after grabbing Fuller by the collar and pulling him VERRRY close: Mother *bleep*er, we already look like the Larry Bird Celtics, don't you dare!

He seems like a quiet player, im hoping he doesnt leave and he just isnt voicing his opinion. We havent heard anything for lil lick(joking) but seriously maybe he didnt get the chance to meet with coach yet. Presser got over at 11:45am, they probably chatted with media and other people for another 30 mins. He has from 12:15 to probably 4:00 or 4:30 to meet with every player and that is assuming he doesnt get interrupted. Now Fuller and the starting 5 should have been top priority to talk to but just throwing out a situation that could have happened.

I like Fuller's play and hope he stays. I think he will benefit by McCaffery's style of play.

But I also believe the Iowa program will not rise (or fall further) on one player. Especially at this point.

Fuller: Hey Jarryd...I might transfer out...

Cole after grabbing Fuller by the collar and pulling him VERRRY close: Mother *bleep*er, we already look like the Larry Bird Celtics, don't you dare!

Dude, I wished we looked like the Larry Bird Celtics. By comparison I think we looked like this year's New Jersey Nets if anything. Oh, you must not be talking about talent.....

fuller please don't leave....that would be a huge huge loss. he could easily be the leading scorer for the next 2 years. iowa basketball cant afford to keep losing top scorers every year

What is all the concern about? Have there been rumblings that he is upset with the new hire?
Does he have to make a statement about the coach?

What is all the concern about? Have there been rumblings that he is upset with the new hire?
Does he have to make a statement about the coach?

Yes. Clearly his lack of support for the new coach indicates that he is unhappy with the situation.

Yes. Clearly his lack of support for the new coach indicates that he is unhappy with the situation.

Really? Fuller is a pretty quiet guy to begin with, so as far as I'm concerned, no news is good news. Have we heard from Brommer? Or Archie? Does that mean they're leaving too? I say let's all take a chill pill and let things play out before we all get ulcers over something that very well could be nothing.

I think Iowa has or will do "everything" possible to keep Fuller at Iowa. He is by far the best and most dynamic player we have. We need him for two more years. He's a great foundation to build around.

I think Fuller is a smart person, and he knows how valuable he is right now to the Iowa basketball program... get my drift.

I think Iowa has or will do "everything" possible to keep Fuller at Iowa. He is by far the best and most dynamic player we have. We need him for two more years. He's a great foundation to build around.

I think Fuller is a smart person, and he knows how valuable he is right now to the Iowa basketball program... get my drift.

If Iowa is willing to do anything/everything perhaps they should contact Bob Sanders and have him wait outside Fuller's door. When he comes out Bob tackles him and doesn't let him go until Aaron says....IOWA!!!

I would hope Aaron stays. But, everyone wanted a coach that really wants to be at Iowa, and now you have to have players that really want to be here. They need character and hard work.

If, for whatever reason Aaron feels slighted or in a bad situatiion, he needs to do what he is comfortable with. Hopefully, he keeps an open mind and gives Fran a chance to state his case.

The current soph's are in a tough spot. If they really want to get into the NCAA and Big 10 race, they only have two years, not three or four. You have to feel for Jarryd, he has had a tough career as well.

Really? Fuller is a pretty quiet guy to begin with, so as far as I'm concerned, no news is good news. Have we heard from Brommer? Or Archie? Does that mean they're leaving too? I say let's all take a chill pill and let things play out before we all get ulcers over something that very well could be nothing.

Exactly! When I was a junior, my college team made a coaching change and I seriously thought about leaving somewhere for my Senior season. After cooling off and meeting the new coach, I decided to stay. He may just need a week or so to make up his mind.

I really hope he stays, but in the end, if he goes, it is not the end of the world...we were not going to the NCCA tourney next year regardless.

I was being sarcastic, and simply pointing out that some people here will take Fuller not talking to the media as a sure sign of him leaving. I mean, he obviously has to have a negative opinion about things, or by now he would have come forward.:D

I was being sarcastic, and simply pointing out that some people here will take Fuller not talking to the media as a sure sign of him leaving. I mean, he obviously has to have a negative opinion about things, or by now he would have come forward.:D

I apologize. I knew that that was out of character for you, but after being beaten into a state of numbness by the last two weeks, I don't detect sarcasm well lol.

I apologize. I knew that that was out of character for you, but after being beaten into a state of numbness by the last two weeks, I don't detect sarcasm well lol.

That's why this board needs a sarcasm pirate. For now, the smiley face will just have to do.

I hate to be "that guy", but someone must. I'll try to be concise...Aaron Fuller is a young man and a student-athlete. I HOPE that he is attending college for a degree. If he is unhappy/home-sick/uncomfortable/cold/overwhelmed/unsure of new coach/loyal to old coach...that's not my business. I want him to be comfortable in whatever surrounding he chooses, and if staying at Iowa is not a "fit" for him, then I hope his next destination is prosperous.
Whetever decision you make, Aaron, think it through...it may define your future. I hope you will be happy, graduate, and have FUN playing basketball!!

Latest posts