Fuller Gone ?

HawkeyeInsider tweeted

"Sounds like a done deal, Aaron Fuller out of Iowa at the end of the semester."

HawkeyeReport tweeted

"Cody Larson not coming to Iowa. Aaron Fuller leaving Iowa. Never a dull moment with Iowa Basketball."

Crap

HawkeyeInsider tweeted

"Sounds like a done deal, Aaron Fuller out of Iowa at the end of the semester."

HawkeyeReport tweeted

"Cody Larson not coming to Iowa. Aaron Fuller leaving Iowa. Never a dull moment with Iowa Basketball."

Crap

Good enough for me. I would probably put this in the done deal category. Update to my earlier post of needs. 1 Juco PG and 1 Juco big. That Juco big is gonna have to be able to score.

Unless SA has people leaving, I don't think he could take them at New Mexico. I believe he has 1 senior and 4 new commits.

It's very disappointing. I had pretty much felt it was going to be an upset if he came back but losing BOTH Fuller and Larson leaves this program very thin in the frontcourt.

The ramifications of a program neglected and then a bad hire on the heels of an average hire without support of the administration

that's how you become a punch line in the Big Ten

It's very disappointing. I had pretty much felt it was going to be an upset if he came back but losing BOTH Fuller and Larson leaves this program very thin in the frontcourt.

The ramifications of a program neglected and then a bad hire on the heels of an average hire without support of the administration

that's how you become a punch line in the Big Ten

but I hear rowing is expected to really compete for the Big Ten title next year.

With regards to filling rides with Jucos...there might be some guys out there worth it but if they are worth it chances are Iowa is way behind in the recruiting process. Don't want to tie up rides on projects

Hard to believe that Hawkeye basketball could ever have back-to-back 20 loss seasons, but today's news certainly increases the chance of this occurring.

As I noted in other posts, McCaffery really has to get it right in assembling his staff - they need to be very aggressive recruiters - don't need any assistant coach projects!

Jon

Is Brommer also going to transfer? The rumor has been out there since about the middle of February that Fuller & Brommer were going to transfer to Long Beach State to play for Monson.

Latest posts