Full Length Iowa Football Games

joshmott123

Football season can't get here soon enough. I regularly search YouTube for Iowa stuff and found a guy today who has uploaded about 20+ full length games from 1982-2014. If you have no life like me and want to relive the glory days you should check it out. The user name is Stephen Barnett. I subscribed to him so I get notifications if he uploads anything new.

Here's the link to the 1985 Iowa - Michigan game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMsBO10TJp8&index=4&list=PLcJwyepaNajt6PiwvJ54dj0gVXY6efvQ9

I search his videos often for more. He has been my favorite YouTube poster in a while for both basketball and football. I believe he actually has 5 games from the 85 season. I have watched everyone a number of times.

That's awesome having some of the older games to watch. I wish the BTN would show full games in the off season instead of all these crappy shows they have on anymore.

That's awesome having some of the older games to watch. I wish the BTN would show full games in the off season instead of all these crappy shows they have on anymore.

Agreed. I defy ANYone to find "classic" in an abridged, 60-minute version of a game. And I am (still) mystified by our 2007 game against MSU being highlighted in our "library".

I’ve been looking for a particular youtube vid that I saw awhile back, it starts with a clip of hayden’s retirement speech to background music, then it cuts to kirk.

Anyone looking for DVD's of Iowa games should email me at gohawkeyes529@gmail.com .

I've got ~330 game from 1981 until present.

Also, my holy grail of games is the 1991 @ Wisconsin game. Trying to find that one for years now. I'll trade any 5 of mine for that one, if you've got it.

Latest posts