Fufred: what do ya think of Miller?

DOCB

Banned
Seems to have decent arm strength ...

I've seen his tapes

do ya think he is that good?

just curious ... seems some mechs need to be worked on

Braxton is one of the top 1-2 in a weak QB class. He can make all the throws and will be expected to start in 2 years. Graham could have something say about that however as he has impressed so far in camp.

lol.....well that's the 1st time I've ever heard anyone question his ability to be a D1 QB.....

this DOCB is just having his own kind of fun on the board. must be hard up at home. he's not an iowa fan, just pretending to be and trying to look kinda 'dumb' to make iowa fan look 'dumb'...if you know what i mean.

this DOCB is just having his own kind of fun on the board. must be hard up at home. he's not an iowa fan, just pretending to be and trying to look kinda 'dumb' to make iowa fan look 'dumb'...if you know what i mean.

I picked up on that too. He also seems to enjoy replying to his posts under the guise of another persona.

I know what the first and last letters in his handle stand for...just can't figure out those 2 middle letters!!

I'm not an Iowa fan?

I go back to sitting in IC watching IC so anytime ya want to talk about Larry Lawrence and the fellas start yapping ....

Fufred:

don't ya think JT is better off redshirting Miller?

kid has great tools ... just think he appears to be a few yrs away from
leading the Bucks

I'm not an Iowa fan?

I go back to sitting in IC watching IC so anytime ya want to talk about Larry Lawrence and the fellas start yapping ....

He does the same thing on Hawkeye Insider, floods the recruiting board with a bunch of useless info. Hopefully Jon will recognize this and put an end to it soon. I look at the message board and see 10 + threads started from you, what gives?

and you bring what exactly to this forum?

I'm not even going to get into with you about this. Like I said, hopefully someone puts a stop to it so we can go back to discussing hawkeye sports. Everytime you post, it turns into a ******* match and people get fed up with it. Carry on.

wow

you have all of 8 posts and trying to tell other posters the "rules"?

LOL .... you and Dr Lou Holtz can go share a room Missy