FS 2 Iowa vs Iowa State

Cyhawk7

I have two tickets in section N row 7 for the Iowa vs Iowa State game. $500 OBO. If you're interested send me an email at zachdj3@gmail.com and we can negotiate. Thanks!

tickets have been sold!

Last edited:
Yup. Won't find many seats better for under $300. Sorry that they are obviously out of your price range.

3obw3h.jpg

'cyhawk'.....really? nice disguise clown. no hawk would ever put that crap in their user name.

and, just to head you off at the pass outoftownclown, yes, i am exhibiting my clownhok tendencies here, so no need for you to 'state the obvious'.....

'cyhawk'.....really? nice disguise clown. no hawk would ever put that crap in their user name.

and, just to head you off at the pass outoftownclown, yes, i am exhibiting my clownhok tendencies here, so no need for you to 'state the obvious'.....

I know its crazy. Join the site to sell tickets for the cyhawk game and I put it in my username. I really just don't know what I was thinking. I'm an Iowa State fan. If someone would have asked or I thought it was of significance to the situation I would have mentioned it. Also I tried joining this site a year ago and chose an Iowa State username and I got denied. Apparently your administrator has some thin skin.

I know its crazy. Join the site to sell tickets for the cyhawk game and I put it in my username. I really just don't know what I was thinking. I'm an Iowa State fan. If someone would have asked or I thought it was of significance to the situation I would have mentioned it. Also I tried joining this site a year ago and chose an Iowa State username and I got denied. Apparently your administrator has some thin skin.

do not believe. relative to cyclownfanatic, dude has elephantitis of the skin.

Latest posts