Front Row Roll Call

Hawkfromnorwalk

Who's going? I missed coming for the ISU game so I'm ready to pop my Front Row cherry this year. I'm thinking of getting there early to watch the 11:00 games.

Who's going? I missed coming for the ISU game so I'm ready to pop my Front Row cherry this year. I'm thinking of getting there early to watch the 11:00 games.
Wish I could be there. After living in Minnesota from 81-92 I got so tired of hearing about how good the goofs were, they were an awful lot like ISU fans then. Of course it was sweet revenge after we mud stomped them and Hayden didn't let me down with the final scores. Again, I have no ill will for the Gopher players, coaches or school just like ISU. But the fans of both schools are what causes me to post things about them just as I'm sure they have the same feelings about me.

Not sure if I want to be there after reading this bolded statement. A great place to watch the hawks.

Latest posts