Front Row roll call

I thought this was going to be a roll call for those who have front row tix at Soldier's Stadium...:(

Edit: There's an obvious flaw in my post that I want to correct...I'm not going to be "in the front row" or AT the Front Row...sorry for the confusion.

Their new bar, Jimmy's Big10 is really nice. TONS of tvs, good cheep food, great outdoor space. If you dont like the packed crowd at Front Row i'd suggest checking out the new place.

I've actually never been for a football game. Been there for quite a few bball games though. I've been there more at night just to drink some white russians and walk home than anything!

How packed you think it will be Norwalk? I'm hoping a lot of people go to Jimmys. I haven't attended for a football game yet either.

How packed you think it will be Norwalk? I'm hoping a lot of people go to Jimmys. I haven't attended for a football game yet either.

I went once or twice last year and it was full. Elbow to elbow, bumping off of people. The good thing about Front Row is the free breakfast! Blood mary bar too.

Edit: I will not be there.

It's all about getting there early. Not sure what effect Jimmy's Big 10 will have but I would think it may take some of the crowd. I'll probably get there around 9:30 to 10:00 just to make sure I have a booth or at least a couple of chairs at the bar. I'm looking forward to the bloody mary bar and omelets to kick off the day. Looks like there are a few decent B1G games on at 11:00 so that ought to keep me occupied until 2:30.

I'm here now. Not busy at all yet but some stragglers coming in to claim tables. Still quite a few open and most of the bar seats.

wish i could but it's a long drive from denver, nothing better than game day at the front row, other than being in iowa city

there's always room on the patio at the front row if it's busy inside, it's small but they do a good job with chairs and tv's out there.

HFN is here. Talked to him already. Apparently he participated in an Off Topic taboo subject thread and got a week time out for it. He's ticked he gets to miss hate week against ISU.

Still a couple of tables open near the front of the bar. Kind of shocked really. Maybe Jimmy's Big 10 is taking some of the load away from Front Row.

Latest posts