From a Pitt fan, sore loser, LOL!

EstronHawkKing

"Just can't believe they ended up winning 3 of 4. You know they are going to end up 6-6 or some stupid **** this year too, so we can't even feel good about almost beating them. I seriously think they've used up a whole season's worth of luck to beat us once again.
Add Iowa to UConn on the list of teams that we should never ever ever ever schedule again."

In Pittsburgh, everyone woke up this morning thinking about the Steelers. Nobody even cares about poor old PITT.

lol, I am still upset about the 1 out of 4 that Iowa lost in 2008 when Ferentz went with his gut and played JC instead of Stanzi in 2nd half.

But I will admit that 2011 comeback led by JVB, and was KMM coming out party was still a bizarre win. A comeback nobody expected and truly came out nowhere.

Its strange, this last game I was never worried. I just knew CJ, Koehn and King would find a way to make Iowa win.

lol, I am still upset about the 1 out of 4 that Iowa lost in 2008 when Ferentz went with his gut and played JC instead of Stanzi in 2nd half.

But I will admit that 2011 comeback led by JVB, and was KMM coming out party was still a bizarre win. A comeback nobody expected and truly came out nowhere.

Its strange, this last game I was never worried. I just knew CJ, Koehn and King would find a way to make Iowa win.

Yep that guy should feel lucky. He was a gut feeling from being 0-4. Kinda funny though. One win was the biggest comeback in school history. One game we probably lose if our starting qb doesn't get hurt. And one game we win on the second longest field goal is school history. We definitely have their number.

Iowa was lucky?? It took a pick deep in their territory and a blocked punt for a TD for them to even be in the game. Those were major Iowa gaffes.

Hahaha. Had those officials not been ACC and more over our line on that one punt held up it wouldn't have been that close.

Hahaha. Had those officials not been ACC and more over our line on that one punt held up it wouldn't have been that close.

Agreed, that missed pass interference call was atrocious.

To the op. Where did you find this?

I get the schadenfreude going when I read those posts. (I went to CyFanatic and read their game thread. Tears of unfathomable sadness.) Edit: Of the Iowa/ISU game.

Agreed, that missed pass interference call was atrocious.

To the op. Where did you find this?

I get the schadenfreude going when I read those posts. (I went to CyFanatic and read their game thread. Tears of unfathomable sadness.) Edit: Of the Iowa/ISU game.

Pitt site on Scout

"Just can't believe they ended up winning 3 of 4. You know they are going to end up 6-6 or some stupid **** this year too, so we can't even feel good about almost beating them. I seriously think they've used up a whole season's worth of luck to beat us once again.
Add Iowa to UConn on the list of teams that we should never ever ever ever schedule again."

It shouldn't have been even that close. 14 points from an interception and blocked punt were kind of fluky.

I like Pitt. Football-wise, they're kinda the ACC version of Iowa. Outstanding academics; world renowned medical school, research university, etc. Usually a solid team that goes to bowl games most years and has had great success, albeit not in recent years. I'd rather see them (and Notre Dame) in the B1G more than Rutgers or Maryland as they're a better fit geographically and historically. I like seeing Iowa play Pitt. Since Iowa won't schedule the FCS teams, Pitt is one school I'd like to see the Hawks play most years as they do match up well.

I like Pitt. Football-wise, they're kinda the ACC version of Iowa. Outstanding academics; world renowned medical school, research university, etc. Usually a solid team that goes to bowl games most years and has had great success, albeit not in recent years. I'd rather see them (and Notre Dame) in the B1G more than Rutgers or Maryland as they're a better fit geographically and historically. I like seeing Iowa play Pitt. Since Iowa won't schedule the FCS teams, Pitt is one school I'd like to see the Hawks play most years as they do match up well.
I would agree Pitt does make more sense than Maryland and especially Rutgers as a fit for the BIG. I have trouble seeing Rutgers as a long term memeber of the conference.

I seem to remember hearing that Penn State didn't want them in, which I believe pulls some weight with Delany.

Latest posts