Friday night's games of interest.

LaoHawk

MSU down 4 to Columbia, 22-26, at the half. UNO is playing UNLV at 10 EST (no TV). Will there be an upset of MSU? Must be a letdown after UK.

UNLV beat UNO 73-70. UNO may have something

I watched the game on GameCast last night....UNO was down 9 at half I believe...with 0-9 from 3 pt land in first half and 28% shooting overall.

2nd half they dominated, came all the way back and finally tied it up with about a minute to go....just needed the 1 stop or the 1 go to play at the end. They had the ball down 2 with 12 secs to go and missed a layup I believe.

They seem to be a solid team that could compete at the top of their league with NDSU, SDSU.

Looks like the Spartans won by 9 over Columbia, 62-53.....

Perhaps they are beatable by the Hawks this season, at Carver, and we will not be so easy to defeat at Lansing.....

The number one team wins over Columbia by 9 at home. That is somewhat embarrassing, worse than our close victory over UNO.....

I thought MSU played sluggish against Columbia, it's not like they never saw the Princeton style BB before. I also think IA can win, just charge against Payne often and foul out their stars.

UNO will play MN on Dec. 20, so that's another B1G team to see if they can get a win against.

No one watched the Xavier game? I caught some of the second half, they played Morehead St, whom are not as good as they have been. Looks to me that Xavier will be a quality opponent, that if we come out sluggish will knock us out of the B4A.

Latest posts