frequency for radios at Kinnick?

okobojihawk

I know that apparently there have been some changes this year.
What frequency do you use?
Are they delayed?

Yes they have moved to an IFB (kind of like the TV uses to communicate between the producers and the reporters out in the field.. its a closed circuit type of deal). So you have some options when inside Kinnick to hear the broadcast...

You can listen on AM800 KXIC- Delay should only be a second if that. 600 WMT is delayed about 15 seconds because they are a High Definition station so it takes the extra few seconds to process. There is an FM station out of Muscatine but most likely you wouldn't be able to get it in for the whole game, also depends where you sit in the stadium.. that is 93.1FM and 106.1 out of Washington may come in as well, but both of those won't be as strong as AM800 or WMT.

Your best bet is to buy a Live Sports Radio, used one this season its great, I have the one you plug the headphones into I believe it was $25 but it also has a radio built into it so you can use it after the season. There is no delay on this. They sell these throughout the Kinnick Area, if you want to ask questions they have a booth set up on the south side of Kinnick on the Krause Family Plaza.

It's so annoying to hear people discussing this as it is BASIC FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE. If you have to ask about radio frequency you are out of your league and not qualified to be a member of the fan base.

I just use am 800 for eddie and dolph---no it is not delayed action---it was a couple of years ago thou.

Latest posts