Freedom of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgoblee

Well looks like I will have to use this site to express opinions. I was black listed on the other site, They won't tell me why but I assume it is because I said TL should be fired asap.. Oh well.. I will tone it down here.

Go Hawks.

It's no fun to give negative opinions. When you are drinking buddies with someone, it makes it even tougher.

I wish you knew what freedom of speech meant.
Why don't you explain to me what it is. As a vet I thought that was one of the may things I was fighting for.

Does it mean I am allowed to express my opinion as long as it coincides with yours.

Why don't you explain to me what it is. As a vet I thought that was one of the may things I was fighting for.

Does it mean I am allowed to express my opinion as long as it coincides with yours.

No. As a vet, you certainly should know what it means.

It means the government cannot limit or censor what you say.

A message board moderator is not the government. A message board moderator is free to ban any speech they want. If you want to say whatever you want, you have the ability to make your own forum and express those views in public as much as you want. If you are on someone elses forum, you only have as many rights as they give you.

Thanks for beating me to that Ghost...and now, we'll close this thread because it serves no purpose and my fire extinguisher needs to be recharged.

OP, if you are going to post things like that, do it in a fashion where you support your opinion, not just drive by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts