"Free DJK" Shirt?

HawkFanAlways

Does anyone know where you can get one of these shirts? They were talking about them on soundoff Sunday night but can only seem to find a run DJK shirt.

Does anyone know where you can get one of these shirts? They were talking about them on soundoff Sunday night but can only seem to find a run DJK shirt.

I can make this happen, as long it only says free DJK and nothing about Iowa football, but not sure if Jon would be happy about it.

I was thinking they were already out there and available. But I could have been mistaken. If there is enough interest and doesn't make Jon too mad I would definitely be interested.

I was thinking they were already out there and available. But I could have been mistaken. If there is enough interest and doesn't make Jon too mad I would definitely be interested.

It would take me less than 10 minutes to post a link with a picture of the shirt with checkout. But again, I respect Jon, so I don't want to do this unless he agrees this shirt won't affend anyone or break his policy.

These shirts have not been made. Keith and Andy were joking about them. They are not out anywhere though.

And yeah, I would not talk t-shirt sales on here. Jon no like.

Jester, did you get my email this morning?

So send a PM to anyone that says they are interested in a shirt. Simple solution

How about this, if you do some searching on someones site in a few hours, you may find this shirt.

Sorry, I just don't want to be the next gameday ron on this site.

Last edited:

Latest posts