Fred is The Great Cornholio. He need's T.P. for his bunghole. Get To .500 In Big 10 Game Thread

And just like that....

Poof

Good potential season ended.

Gonna be one of the greatest "what if" seasons of all time. Bohannon/Nunge/Pmac out for the year, CJ missing significant time likely...meanwhile Garza plays at an All American caliber for...an NIT bid.

I knew we were gonna lose this game as soon as I saw the officiating crew. I can’t ever remember us winning a game when this crew officiated. How many times did we get to the free throw line? Just look at the number of free throws Nebraska got compared to Iowa. Nebraska is not an elite defensive team! Who oversees the officiating in the B1G? That guy needs to be replaced as well as many officials in this league. Our new B1G commissioner needs to address the officiating in this conference. This happens year after year. Getting so sick and tired of seeing one-sided officiating. When is this gonna change?

I knew we were gonna lose this game as soon as I saw the officiating crew. I can’t ever remember us winning a game when this crew officiated. How many times did we get to the free throw line? Just look at the number of free throws Nebraska got compared to Iowa. Nebraska is not an elite defensive team! Who oversees the officiating in the B1G? That guy needs to be replaced as well as many officials in this league. Our new B1G commissioner needs to address the officiating in this conference. This happens year after year. Getting so sick and tired of seeing one-sided officiating. When is this gonna change?

I knew they were going to lose when it was official they were going to play with 7 scholarship players. Essentially only one dependable three point shooter. That is tough to role with no matter the coach.

Nebraska challenged Iowa to beat them from the Arc so credit Nebraska for being smart and packing the paint. The literally allowed Iowa to shoot the 3 ball.

I don't think JoeW is going to have many more games where he is 1-10 from beyond the arc

He is at 41% for the season from the perimeter

We desperately need JoeW and Luka have solid games the rest of the season

Gonna be one of the greatest "what if" seasons of all time. Bohannon/Nunge/Pmac out for the year, CJ missing significant time likely...meanwhile Garza plays at an All American caliber for...an NIT bid.
This. Give me a healthy Jbo and CJF for this entire year and we are a sweet 16 level team at least in what is a down year in college basketball.

Now we are going to the NIT and wasting an absurdly good season by Garza. So frustrating but I could feel it happening as that game went on tonight and seeing Fredrick in the boot was just that final kick in the stones.

We mustn’t criticize the legendary Coach Hoiberg. He’s a fellow compatriot trying his best to bring his young gentleman to trust that the Nebraska way will succeed.

That screams 0-5. The one winnable game, Northwestern, is on the road so that's a guaranteed loss. This team can't shoot. They no longer play defense. They have an incompetent coach. They look like a team that has completely given up. Not wasting anymore time watching this garbage.

Last edited:
Isn't it time for one of you MENSAs to tell me how good Evelyn is? Oh yeah...he has no business being on this roster. I hope he gets his kicks being cannon fodder on a third-string roster for the rest of the year because he's stealing tuition.

If Fredrick gets shut down for the year, Garza and Weezy should be given the option of skipping the rest of the year as well. There's no reason for them to risk injury being double-teamed because of the tomato cans on the roster for games that aren't going to mean much.

Worse loss...this or ISU's loss to Florida A&M? In my mind it's a toss-up. I think that A&M team might actually have more talent.

Surprised with the bad 3 pt. shooting, bad officiating, CJF in a boot, that we didn’t lose by much more than 6 pts. You have to admit, we have some pretty tough dudes playing through a tough situation. Just gotta give them some props! CJK may be out longer than we think. Could be up to 5-6 weeks with that type of injury. It’s the kind of injury that can linger all season if you’re not careful.