Fran's son and Cedar Rapids Xavier

Umm... Ok. It's not like he hasn't looked around before "settling" on IC West. To be quite honest, it has not been a great fit....

Umm... Ok. It's not like he hasn't looked around before "settling" on IC West. To be quite honest, it has not been a great fit....

Not a great fit? He is on the varsity team. I don't know what else he wants. West ALWAYS has competitive teams even when the talent is down. Bergman is a hall of fame coach.

That link goes to an article on citizenship from 2012

Something weird happened where the link was auto-corrected in (or something like that). The headline starts with anyone, which fits with the rest of the sentence. That threw me at first, too.

I think he would hard pressed to leave a successful team like West. If he's looking for the Catholic education, they have Iowa City Regina just across town. Would be interesting to see why they would want to go to a school that plays 3A competition come tournament time.....although, they do play mostly 4A school in their conference.

Not sure anyone here should be sticking their noses into the kid's business and making wild unfounded speculation.

Isn't that what Facebook is for?

If you are going to say something like this then you should at least have the cajones to explain yourself. Don't come here and post a slightly incriminating sentence with absolutely zero justification behind it.

If you know the situation then why hasn't it been a great fit? If you aren't willing to answer that then you either don't know or you shouldn't have posted because it probably isn't your place to be sharing.

Latest posts