Fran's Radio Show is Pretty Good

Fran is a great coach. He knows if a player has the talent and desire the rest is all mental. You will never get the best out of your players by downgrading their potential.

It is interesting that some self proclaimed Iowa fans only downgrade both the players and coaches.

It is interesting that some self proclaimed Iowa fans only downgrade both the players and coaches.

It's some combination that these posers (posters) are not really Hawk fans, they are simply trolls that like to stir it up, or even worse, they are self-hating and or know-nothing Iowa Hawkeye fans.

Jon suggested awhile back about the possibilty of a separate site or forum in which everyone would reveal there true self... ie identity and we could then have a somewhat more honest and elevated discussion. I think it's time. If Jon doesn't do it someone will.

It's some combination that these posers (posters) are not really Hawk fans, they are simply trolls that like to stir it up, or even worse, they are self-hating and or know-nothing Iowa Hawkeye fans.

Jon suggested awhile back about the possibilty of a separate site or forum in which everyone would reveal there true self... ie identity and we could then have a somewhat more honest and elevated discussion. I think it's time. If Jon doesn't do it someone will.

We could all have our names show and for the most part no one would know each other still. I don't see how that would change anything.

I don't think Fran's somewhat cryptic/salesman approach is all bad.

If he were to say.....player X has trouble doing this and player Y has trouble doing that...how long do you think it would be before the opponents would use that to their advantage?

I think he gives a terrific interview, and like others have said, I do make it a point to tune in to it, while, unfortunately, I have long ago tuned out KF's show.

Latest posts