Frank the Tank

I like how they show Teske grabbing his arm right before he drains a shot over him.
I'm not sure there's a shot I feel is more money for him then that. I mean he's so automatic at that I bet he can hit 50 in a row of those 16 footers. Now if only he'd make his FTs like that.

I'm not sure there's a shot I feel is more money for him then that. I mean he's so automatic at that I bet he can hit 50 in a row of those 16 footers. Now if only he'd make his FTs like that.

His free throws are the one glaring issue with his game this year, and its tough to understand. He shot 80% last year, 68% as a Freshman. Yet somehow this year he's at 65%?

His free throws are the one glaring issue with his game this year, and its tough to understand. He shot 80% last year, 68% as a Freshman. Yet somehow this year he's at 65%?

the volume has certainly increased, that was the first thought that popped into my head.

the volume has certainly increased, that was the first thought that popped into my head.

True. the minutes are up as well. Maybe he's just more tired....but then you see that his 3 point percentage is up with more volume and it again doesn't make sense.

True. the minutes are up as well. Maybe he's just more tired....but then you see that his 3 point percentage is up with more volume and it again doesn't make sense.

But think of when he's getting those FT's. Typically when he's the most tired at the end of the half when he's gotten them into foul trouble.

Yeah it's kinda head scratching. He kinda rushes his shot I feel from the line. Maybe a slower more deliberate shot with his feet set would help him be consistent.

His shot from the field seems kinda rhythm based and he does better when his whole body is into it. Yet he was really good his first couple years compared to now so heck if I know. It's probably just as simple as he needs to just slow down and make em. We all know he can

Wonder if it isn't a mental thing, meaning his mind simply cant embrace the fact that he is getting uncontested shots........regardless, I think I will take the double doubles and accept one little flaw, with the hope that he can come back next year to fine tune his foul shooting!!

He obviously needs more off season WORK to get improve this glaring weakness in his game, not to mention to get in better shape so he doesn't get tired. No brainer he needs another season to perfect his game. I'm sure his Dad can see this.

Wonder if it isn't a mental thing, meaning his mind simply cant embrace the fact that he is getting uncontested shots........regardless, I think I will take the double doubles and accept one little flaw, with the hope that he can come back next year to fine tune his foul shooting!!
Yep, he's usually getting either punched, elbowed, or slapped when he shoots, so it's a weird sensation at the FT line

He doesnt seem to be taking as much time shooting his free throws as in other years. not eyeing the basket as long, not taking as much time.

Slowing down on free throws seems to help many players. Eye the rim, a few bounces, eye the rim and shoot it smooth

Latest posts