Francis Interview

Sounds like he fits the profile of what we need in our assistant coaches....smart, dedicated,driven, with integrity....go get some good recruits,Coach!

I listened to him on Cotlar and Round Guys show today. He seemed driven and was happy to be here. Said all the "right" things. I was disappointed the hosts didn't ask him any questions about the current players on the team, and what they saw out of that group, in regards to fitting into their style of offense.

I listened to him on Cotlar and Round Guys show today. He seemed driven and was happy to be here. Said all the "right" things. I was disappointed the hosts didn't ask him any questions about the current players on the team, and what they saw out of that group, in regards to fitting into their style of offense.

Silly you!!! The next time that the Cotman asks a relevant question to a guest will be the first. I am sure he had something to say about the great recruiting class Drake was pulling in.

Kind of funny.. if you go over to sienahoops.com this interview has their panties in a bunch about how this interview implies that Francis was recruiting for Iowa while still being paid by Siena.

Latest posts