Fran....

HawkForce

Even though we won Fran just stood there emotionless with his arms crossed. And we got way too conservative at the end of the game. . .come on Fran we want emotion!! Throw a chair!!!!!!!

Thats dumb! Conservative? We protected the ball like we are suppose to do and the kids couldn't make free throws. What exactly would you like him to do???

I think this is a joke.

If not - Iowa didn't get conservative, they went 1-7 from the line in the last 40 seconds of the game.

However, Fran was a bit more reserved in this one. A couple times he got riled up at a call, but just put his hand up at the ref motioning that it's cool, don't miss it again type of deal.

I think this is a joke.

If not - Iowa didn't get conservative, they went 1-7 from the line in the last 40 seconds of the game.

However, Fran was a bit more reserved in this one. A couple times he got riled up at a call, but just put his hand up at the ref motioning that it's cool, don't miss it again type of deal.

Gotta be a joke...I thought he coached like a guy in control with a very hostile student section chanting we hate Iowa. I am sure he didn't want to give them any fuel for the fire. I was fine with last night...as most pundits didn't give us a shot this year in the conference and we are now 2-0 on the road.

I think this is a joke.

We have a winner...

Fran was doing the Walter Payton/Emmitt Smith been there, done that, hand the football to the ref after a TD. I will be disappointed if we don't beat Minny by 15 in Carver. "Who hates Iowa?" - not me. Go Hawks!

Too be quite honest I think this is the team he expected earlier. I don't think he is as surprised as some fans are. No doubt he's thrilled.