Fran sips a little T

Pretty sure he got T'd up because one of the Wiscy players grabbed the ball after it went through the hoop on a made basket. You could read his lips asking that at least a delay of game warning should be issued. If I remember correctly Wisconsin was notorious for trying to slow the game down by doing this last year against us and trying to prevent us from getting down the floor quickly.

This. He was ****** about a lot of things but he got the T because Iowa couldn't fastbreak because the wisky player grabbed the ball. Fran wanted a delay of game warning and used that to get his point across.

This. He was ****** about a lot of things but he got the T because Iowa couldn't fastbreak because the wisky player grabbed the ball. Fran wanted a delay of game warning and used that to get his point across.

Wisconsin does this ALL THE TIME. I remember Fran's first year I was freaking out, then Fran started to freak out too...I felt vindicated.

Bo must teach the Wisky boys to do it, if you watch them they will grab the ball as soon as it goes through the rim and give it a light push away from the offensive player before running down the court. It's a textbook delay of game warning.

Latest posts