Fran has to be ranked up there with

Fran is the Phil Jackson of the college game.

I think this to be true in 4 to 5 years.... His interviews remind me of Phil's. Calm, smooth, extreme knowledgeable and articulate. Now Fran just has to bring his team, to not only win, but dominate....and he will in 2 to 3 years, I believe that.

can we wait til the season is done before annointing Saint Hood on him
Ilove what he has done in less than 2 years, he's accomplished a lot of things last nights win, getting the players coached up to stopping Wiscy's 15 game winning streak, stopping Minnesota's 8 game winning streak over Iowa and Minnesota's unbeaton at home this season, 1st time starting out consecitive wins on the road in several years and starting 2-1 in awhile, especially some after some said Iowa would lose their 1st 7 to start the BT season or go winless
he is getting Iowa back in a hurry

At this point, I think the only question surrounding Fran will be how much more highly respected he will be than Saint Kurt in 3 or 4 years.

At this point, I think the only question surrounding Fran will be how much more highly respected he will be than Saint Kurt in 3 or 4 years.

Dude, you are hilarious! If Fran collects four Top 10 finishes with an additional Top 20 finish and wins 2 B1G titles I will really be impressed. I won't be holding my breath. Now please continue with your posting, genious.

can we wait til the season is done before annointing Saint Hood on him
Ilove what he has done in less than 2 years, he's accomplished a lot of things last nights win, getting the players coached up to stopping Wiscy's 15 game winning streak, stopping Minnesota's 8 game winning streak over Iowa and Minnesota's unbeaton at home this season, 1st time starting out consecitive wins on the road in several years and starting 2-1 in awhile, especially some after some said Iowa would lose their 1st 7 to start the BT season or go winless
he is getting Iowa back in a hurry

I hope you genuflected while typing "sainthood" - to do otherwise would be downright irreverent.

Dude, you are hilarious! If Fran collects four Top 10 finishes with an additional Top 20 finish and wins 2 B1G titles I will really be impressed. I won't be holding my breath. Now please continue with your posting, genious.

Given that Alford won two Big Ten Titles, I see no insurmountable hurdle for Fran to at least match that. Heck, I'd prolly wager that Fran will raise hardware in Indy before Kurt.

Starting next year, Iowa basketball under Fran will go on 20 year a run very similar to Iowa wrestling under Dan Gable. Probably a little better, actually.

The basketball team was getting to good for you to stay away I'm guessing.

Guess again, Dewd. Look at the date on Vin's post. He has not returned, and I don't think he will. Sadly, he has gone to the other world, never to be heard from again.

Given that Alford won two Big Ten Titles, I see no insurmountable hurdle for Fran to at least match that. Heck, I'd prolly wager that Fran will raise hardware in Indy before Kurt.

Counting B1G Tourneys as B1G championships?...... Lame. How did Alfraud do in the NCAA Tourney?

Latest posts