Fran Expects Connor Back, Looking for Big Man

Im still trying to process why anyone thinks that Connor coming back is good for us. I mean we play 4 on 5 on offense. And I do get he does do the little intangible stuff but I see alot of teams that have 5 guys that can ball and fill it up we dont need one intangible guy we need a whole team of them and guys that can just ball. If he comes back its another year to set us back he is just not good guys. He wouldnt start at Kirkwood and thats a fact.
Ha Ha Ha

I sure hope Josh is ok. Long way from home and has been through a lot on his journey to be a Hawk.

Im still trying to process why anyone thinks that Connor coming back is good for us. I mean we play 4 on 5 on offense. And I do get he does do the little intangible stuff but I see alot of teams that have 5 guys that can ball and fill it up we dont need one intangible guy we need a whole team of them and guys that can just ball. If he comes back its another year to set us back he is just not good guys. He wouldnt start at Kirkwood and thats a fact.
You barely paid attention to the second half of the season and that's a fact. His shooting touch improved as he overcame the hip surgery and was able to get his legs into his shot, though he never was completely healthy.

And he made two heady plays vs Purdue that were probably the difference in the game.

He won't start. But he will still have a role. And will have a couple games where he is the difference between a win and a loss.

Ive learned that there are alot of people that dont know basektball on these forums. I get on here and people actually think Connor is a D1 player. Idk anyone personally yet that thinks that thank god i hang out with people that know basketball.

Ive learned that there are alot of people that dont know basektball on these forums. I get on here and people actually think Connor is a D1 player. Idk anyone personally yet that thinks that thank god i hang out with people that know basketball.
Connor plays basketball for the Iowa Hawkeyes. Hawks are a D1 program. He has a full scholarship. That means he is a D1 player.
And, you need to take a basic writing course.

Then you should find a different forum that suits your requirements.

Is CM a star? No he's not. Is he a D1 player? Obviously yes. His assist to turnover ratio is top notch. He can defend lots of positions on the floor. You mention people that know basketball. Well most folks that can say that know there's more to the game then just scoring a lot or 3 pt shooting. (which he improved on enormously on the last half of this yr) Not to mention made the biggest bucket of the Purdue game by putting a move on Williams at the end of the shot clock taking the contact and converting for a 3 pt play in clutch time. There aren't many players crafty/strong/good enough to make that play. He's a legit D1 player and I haven't even gotten into his intangibles.

The people that actually do know about basketball are able to see the value he brings to the team and on the court.

The value of losing to Richmond in the first round and the same people bitching about why we cant make it to the sweet 16. My assist/turnover ration is top notch to. Ive seen the value of him on the court 4 on 5 on the offensive end no skill to do anything with the ball when he touches besides make a pass we learned how to do in 3rd grade.

The value of losing to Richmond in the first round and the same people bitching about why we cant make it to the sweet 16. My assist/turnover ration is top notch to. Ive seen the value of him on the court 4 on 5 on the offensive end no skill to do anything with the ball when he touches besides make a pass we learned how to do in 3rd grade.
The stats show that he was seventh on the team in minutes.

Your issue is with him being on the floor late in close games. I still think that despite the lack of a creative offensive game he is still valuable in those situations. He has an odd skill set where the eye test doesn't always match the metrics.

The problem are his minutes he plays to much. He averages 21.7 min in his career it should be 6. Hes a situtional type of player not a guy that should have extended minutes. The fact that he plays more then Sandfort is just down right embarassing.

He might not be a Power 5 but D1? Your friends are the dumb ones.

Latest posts